$250 Down and $159/month for 72 months
Gorgeous corner parcel located minutes from the Sanchez Reservoir! This is a highly desirable area to build a cabin on! Lots of nice homes! Situated up in the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range the Wild Horse Mesa area, this property will have you overlooking the San Luis Valley and I hope you like sunsets, the most beautiful sunsets await you! More of a morning person? Because you are situated in high elevation you can see the amazing sunrises as well! Do not wait, these properties do not last long!
- Property Address: Running Horse Dr, San Luis Co
- Parcel ID: 71234120
- Size: 1.21
- Subdivision: Wild Horse Mesa
- Terrain: Mostly Level
- Access: Dirt Road
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- HOA Fees: None
- Taxes: Approximately $34/per year
- GPS Location: Center 37.0938, -105.4894
- NW 37.0937, -105.4901
- NE 37.0941, -105.4888
- SE 37.0949, -105.4887
- SW 37.0932, -105.4896
- Cash Price: $9,900 Plus $199/Doc Fee
- Owner Financing: $250 Down, plus $199 Doc fee, $159 per month for 72
A additional fee of $199 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
San Luis Colorado- Colorado’s oldest town!
This property is located in a highly desirable area and will go fast!